Benvenuto ospite! Registrati

This is a Dummy Announcement

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voto(i) - 0 media
Email Marketing Tips - Are You Playing Hit and Run?
If you're a marketer you get a lot of emails yourself, especially if you belong to a lot of lists. Have you ever taken the time to read some of those email campaigns? Did you ever get the feeling that all these people want is your money? Some call it churn and burn. I call it hit and run. It's not pretty, and in my opinion, it's not the right way to run taiwan email lists marketing campaign. This article is going to discuss this briefly. Hopefully, you'll get something out of this.

Let's begin with clearly defining this type of marketing. It's pretty straight forward. You get somebody onto your list and then, from the first email to the last, you do nothing but make one sales pitch after another. You offer no useful content, nothing that would make the person want to stay on your list. It's just sell, sell, sell. In my opinion, this makes you no better than the spammers. Just because you've gotten somebody onto your list doesn't give you the right to abuse them.
[Immagine: buy-email-lists-21819162.jpg]
Now, if you're with me so far, you're probably going to ask, "Okay, so when can I sell to these people?" After all, you ultimately are doing this because you want to make a profit. We don't run our businesses because we like to give charity. We have families to support and we need to eat. There is nothing wrong with honest capitalism. However, in the world of Internet marketing, there is a lot of competition. The marketer who gives the most is the one who is going to get the most in return.

There is no hard and fast rule on how many uae companies email list to send with info before you make a sales pitch. Ultimately, you have to see what works best for you. I usually send about three emails with information before I send one with a sales pitch, if I'm sending a regular newsletter. It works for me, but it may not work for you. Results will depend on the niche you're in and how you went about building your list.

But take my word for it, if you play hit and run email marketing, you're going to make a few sales for sure, but you're going to lose a whole lot more because of subscribers leaving you in droves.
Cita messaggio

Vai al forum:

Utenti che stanno guardando questa discussione: 1 Ospite(i)